I describe myself as a motivated and hard-working individual, eager to learn to apply new skills in a fast-paced environment. I am knowledgeable in programming and technology and have taken many opportunities to further my understanding in this field.
• Assist and teach students from University of Toronto to learn
the fundamentals of Full Stack Development that has been
carefully put together by Trilogy Education, this includes a 3
days per week after hours bootcamp.
• Taught the necessary concepts, and principles as well as best practices to build a custom web application from frontend to back-end.
• Evaluate students on assignments, group projects and answer class questions this also includes my personal experience.
• Built end-to-end single page applications and responsive UIs
pertaining to the Mitsubishi Motors website via AngularJS,
Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, and Gulp automation.
• Designed and developed multiple RESTful APIs, including authentication and authorization of routes for CRUD actions.
• Infrastructure Development on Amazon Web Services (AWS) by employing services such as SES, EC2, Route 53, SMTP, IAM, CodeCommit(Git), RDS(MySQL), S3.
• Integrated Nginx and PM2 on server for reverse proxy, load balancer, and SSL.
• Created and managed user account profiles compliant with modern security standards and company policies.
• Communicate with business stakeholders to assess progress and manage timeline.
• Issued recommendations to company regarding necessary upgrades and developed appropriate functionalities.
• Performed various automated tasks on existing applications that saved the company significant costs.
• Assist with development and implementation of scanning system.
• Assist with purchase recommendations.
• Web checkout system management.
• Prepare workshops as requested.
• Assist students with software and coding needs.
• Research ways to assist with projects and improve delivery.
• Maintain scheduled hours to sign equipment in and out.
• Maintenance of all equipment and ensure proper updates installed.
• Teach graduate students to use equipment. This includes computers, wearables, cameras, robotics and internet of things devices.
• Answer technical questions in regards to projects and technical support.
• Maintain inventory
Here are some of my side porjects that I worked on Github.
Apart from being a developer, I enjoy most of my time being outdoors. In the winter, I enjoy playing ice hockey. During the warmer months here in Toronto, I enjoy playing soccer, mountain biking, camping in the woods, and kayaking.
When forced indoors, I follow a number of Netflix shows including HBO's Game of Thrones, I spend a large amount of my free time exploring the latest technology advancements in the development world.